- June 8, 1786- Mr. Hall, NYC first advertised commercially made ice cream
- June 9, 1989- Prince released the song "Batdance"
- June 10, 1944- Fifteen year old Joe Nuxhall was youngest to pitch in major league baseball
- June 11, 1895- Charles E Duryea patents a gas driven automobile
- June 12, 1942- Anne Frank received a diary for her birthday. She used this diary to record events, while she was in hiding with her family during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.
- June 13, 1983- US space probe Pioneer 10 became the first human-made object to leave the central solar system
***All photos accompanying posts are either owned by the author of said post or are in the public domain -- NOT the property of History Undressed. If you'd like to obtain permission to use a picture from a post, please contact the author of the post.***