What Happened This Week in History?
- March 14, 1950- FBI's "10 Most Wanted Fugitives" program begins
- March 15, 1937- First blood bank forms in Chicago, Illinois
- March 16, 1963- "Puff the Magic Dragon" was released by Peter, Paul, and Mary
- March 17, 0461- Bishop Patrick, St. Patrick died. Ireland celebrates this day in his honor
- March 18, 1931- Schick, Inc. displayed the first electric shaver
- March 19, 1953- The Academy Awards aired on television for the first time
- March 20, 1891- The first computing scale company was incorporated in Dayton, Ohio