What Happened this Week in History?
- February 28, 1759- Pope Clement XIII allows Bible to be translated into various languages
- March 1, 1941- Nashville, Tennessee becomes the home of the very first FM radio station in the country
- March 2, 1867- US Congress created the Department of Education
- March 3, 1923- Time magazine is published for the first time
- March 4, 1950- Walt Disney's "Cinderella" was released across the United States
- March 5, 1960- Elvis Presley was honorably discharged from the Army
- March 6, 1899- Aspirin was patented by German researchers Felix Hoffman and Herman Dreser