What Happened this Week in History?
- February 6th, 1685- Duke of York becomes King James II of England and VII of Scotland upon the death of his brother Charles II
- February 7, 1984-Space shuttle astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart made the first untethered space walk
- February 8, 1952-"The Dukes of Hazzard" ended its six and a half year run on CBS television
- February 9, 1983-Prince's "Little Red Corvette" was released
- February 10, 1933-The Postal Telegraph Company of New York City introduced the singing telegram
- February 11, 1531-Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England
- February 12, 1870-The Utah Territory granted women the right to vote
- February 13, 1866-Jesse James holds up his first bank in Liberty, Missouri and gets away with $15,000
And Soon to Make History....
February 10, 2015
The release of Kissing the Highlander
by Eliza Knight, Terry Spear, Vonda Sinclair, Victoria Roberts, and Willa Blair.